You may know plenty of tips and tricks to apply your own makeup for everyday wear however, you’ll find that hiring a professional Makeup Artist in Southwest Florida is a critical part of your Wedding, Event or Portrait Session.
• It takes an artful eye to see the beauty and potential in each face. A Professional Makeup Artist is not only trained to apply flawless, enduring makeup, they are also skilled in the art of making you feel at ease in every aspect of the process of working with you to create a stunning makeup style.
• A Professional Makeup Artist also understands how many different factors can affect your look. For example knowing how the environmental conditions will affect your makeup. What kinds of products stand up the best to the elements of humidity or cold? What and how does an outside Wedding or Event in Southwest Florida affect the look of your makeup? The intensity of light you are exposed to impacts greatly the levels needed for your makeup.
• A Professional Makeup Artist in SW Florida will also understand that makeup for photography is entirely different from everyday makeup. How many times have you seen a bride that just didn’t look quite right in her photos? Maybe her skin tone was uneven, shiny or simply too light or too dark. Maybe her eyes didn’t quite have that “pop” she was hoping for. More than likely, the person doing her makeup did not understand how to apply makeup suitable for photography.
• Your makeup bag is probably very unlike a “Pro’s” kit. Professional Makeup Artists know what products to use, where to use them and in what intensity to use to ensure you look good face to face as well as in your pictures. SPF levels also play a HUGE roll…to high and you’ll end up with that Casper the Friendly Ghost
• look because SPF does it’s job and actually reflects/bounces light! The trick is knowing and using a wide range of products from various lines to achieve a professional flawless look.
• Education and experience are also key factors. A professional Makeup Artist has training exclusively in the art of makeup (through a makeup artistry school and/or an internship under other Pro’s) and will have years of experience necessary to provide a perfect application every time.
• It’s good to have an expert’s opinion on a day that can be so exciting and emotional. You may be too nervous to apply your own makeup properly within the tight time frame of the wedding, event or portrait session. A Pro will plan and take an allotted time and be more purposeful in applying makeup. The Makeup artist can come to your home or location to make things easier for you and be punctual and efficient to ensure you are ready with time to spare. Talk about a stress free environment!
Behind every beautiful movie star, singer or model, there is a talented and experienced Makeup Artist working hard to ensure they look fabulous in every picture that is taken. Your wedding or portrait session is your mini celebrity moment and you should look and feel as amazing as those stars. Hiring a Professional Makeup Artist is one way to guarantee that.
They say~” No star is a heroine to her makeup artist!”
Michelle Weaver, Make Up Artist
Happily Serving SW Florida area of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Marco Island , Bocha Grande , Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and Sarasota. Call to ask about other areas available
Copyright © 2020 MW Makeup Artistry - All Rights Reserved.
Makeup Artist . Wedding Makeup Artist . Makeup Artist for Photography sessions
Makeup Artist Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Venice, Sarasota, Sanibel, Captiva, Marco Island, Bocha Grande,
Call for other locations available
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder